Yoga teacher training certification courses in Bali
Trimurtiyoga and all of our Yoga Courses are registered under Yoga Alliance USA. After successful completion of our Yoga Course, you are eligible to become a Registered Yoga Teacher ( RYT 200, RYT 300 & RYT 500 ) You can get all the further information regarding the registration on www.yogaalliance.org
Explore every nuance of Yoga
If you in love with yoga for the form of beautiful art that it is or are a beginner yoga practitioner looking for proper yoga teacher training course in Bali and accreditation, Trimurti yoga is the best place for you. Amidst the beautiful landscapes of Bali, Indonesia, we provide you with an unforgettable training experience. We provide one of the best yoga teacher training certification courses in Bali.
Our experts have joined us from across the world and are renowned practitioners with years of experience. We, at Trimurti yoga understand the attention each student requires to master the art of yoga and its poses. Our expert practitioners focus on every individual student and impart the best of their knowledge to them. Amongst all other yoga school in Bali, Trimurti yoga teacher training is considered to be the most trusted and certified.
Highlights of yoga teacher training in Bali
Trimurti yoga, the finest of the yoga schools in Indonesia, provides certification in a variety of yoga teacher trainings-
1. 200 hours multi-style teacher training certification: Trimurti Yoga’s 200 hour yoga teacher training program allows you to become a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200) with Yoga Alliance. From Asanas to Kriyas through philosophy and anatomy, this complete yogic practice prepares you to become an independent Yoga Teacher. It is a first level of training for you to start teaching yoga all over the world.
2. 200 hours Vinyasa flow teacher training certification: Vinyasa is a relatively young form of yoga. This style has developed just in the last century, however its roots we can find even in a traditional ancient HATHA YOGA – commonly known “Sun Salutation”.
3. 300 hours 5 elements teacher training certification: The 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (Yoga Alliance registered) is an advanced, second level course designed to improve not only your personal yoga practice, but also your yoga teaching skills. We provide a very exciting program based on 5 Elements from both Ayurveda & Yoga perspectives, with the additional theory of 5 Movements and Traditional Chinese Medicine).
4. Prenatal yoga teacher training certification: In prenatal teacher training certification program, we concentrate on the art of teaching safe and beneficial prenatal and postnatal yoga classes. We also teach how to support our students to go through their pregnancy as healthy and happy as possible.
5. Yin Yoga teacher training certification: Yin Yoga program at Trimurti Yoga consists of three separate modules.
Each of them forms a 10-day program and all three modules together create a comprehensive and deep 300 hour Yin Yoga teacher training certification.
6. Yin & Yoga Nidra teacher training certificationThis program is a combination of Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation and Yoga Nidra that creates this unique 50-hour practice focused on rebalancing our energetic and physical bodies, to nourish and nurture parasympathetic nervous system, and to learn the theory behind it.
Why join Bali yoga school?
There could be multiple reasons for you to opt for yoga as your go to form of fitness or mental peace and calmness. We believe that the best way to keep up with your love for yoga is to keep practicing it and imparting the knowledge of this beautiful art form to as many people as you can. And what better way to do this by being a part of the finest yoga school in Bali.
Get enrolled today!
Your Daily Schedule
06.00 AM – 07.00 AM: Self Practice
07.00 AM – 09.00 AM: Morning Asana Practice/Teaching Practicum (5 elements, “yang” styles)
09.00 AM – 10.00 AM: Breakfast Time
10.00 AM – 01.00 PM: Theory Sessions (Ayurveda, Anatomy, Art of Teaching)
01.00 PM – 03.00 PM: Lunch Break
03.00 PM – 04.00 PM: Theory Session (TCM/Philosophy)
04.00 PM – 05.00 PM: Analytical Training/ Art of Teaching
05.30 PM – 07.00 PM: Evening Asana, Meditation or Breathing Techniques / Teaching Practicum (5 elements, “yin” styles)
300 hour teacher training FAQs
The Trimurti yoga training center is in Ubud, Bali.
Trimurti yoga offers a wide variety of yoga programs like 200 hours TTC, 300 hours TTC, prenatal yoga etc.
Yes, it’s a perfect place for beginners to master the art of yoga and become qualified professionals.
The 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is an advanced, second level course designed to improve not only your personal yoga practice, but also your yoga teaching skills.
- Multi-Style Asana Classes: Inspired by 5-elemental yoga in YANG (Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Power, Hatha) and YIN styles (Gentle Hatha, Yin, Restorative, gentle flow with Chi-kung/Tai-chi-elements). *Multi-style Yin & Yang Yoga gives the experience of different practices, different energies, different intensities, different benefits, and gives a wider perspective on yoga!
- Theory of 5 elements & 3 doshas based on Yoga & Ayurveda
- Theory of 5 elements based on TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Elemental constitution of the “matter” and its influence on our bodies, minds and emotions
- Seasons related to 5 elements
- Yoga practices dedicated to each element, including asanas, pranayama, meditation for each element
- Yoga practices supporting meridians
- Anatomy & 5 elements theory – organs related to 5 elements, theory and practice of meridians, chakras, nadis, pressure points of a human body
- Adjustments and alignment – including modifications supporting meridians, activating pressure points and balancing elements & organs
- Basic yoga therapy – yoga for health support
- Philosophy of happiness, health and freedom based on Yoga & Vedanta
- Massage techniques
- A lot of teaching experience
- A lot of good fun!
300 HR Teacher Training Packages
*Get Early Birds Discount (€100 Off) on all packages when you apply and confirm your participation at least 3 months before the course
* Trimurti Graduates Ticket is dedicated ONLY to Trimurti Yoga Graduates – students who completed any other course with us!