Yin Yoga 100-hour
Maria Lopez, Ecuador, Our ex student speaking about her experience with our 200hour Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bali 2022
Sasha, USA, Our ex student speaking about her experience with our 200hour Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bali 2022
YIN YOGA 100 HOUR
For the past few years, Yin Yoga became one of the most popular yoga style practice across the globe. In todays ‘Yang’ lifestyle which makes us so exausted without energy & mental unrest. Its time for going more “Yin-Side.” Yin is the answer to balance the intensive lifestyle in todays contemporary times. It calms down our parasympathetic nervous system, relaxes our body & mind.
YinYoga is a meditative slow-paced style of yoga with various poses that are ‘held’ for longer period of time (usually five minutes or even longer duration) which allows our body to feel the gentle pressure and compression on each tissues. The whole main focus of YinYoga practice is to relax the muscles as much as possible. YinYoga is completely based on TCM ( Traditional Chinese Medicine ) and works in tandem with meridians & acupressure points our 5 elements in our body ( earth, water,fire,air & space ) YinYoga is an inward journey or it can become meditation itself.
TRIMURTI YOGA SYLLABUS MODULE 1 :
- Yin Yoga in the context of Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM)
- Theory of Yin and Yang and the 5 Elements based on TCM
- Main Meridians in the body – their location and functions
- Yin and Yang organs and their functions
- Yin postures supporting 5 Elements, Meridians and Organs
- Anatomy of the spine: how to practice Yin Yoga safely for the spine
- Functional anatomy: analysis of the upper body — back, torso, neck, and shoulders
- ‘Asana Clinic’ – individual modifications of Yin postures for every participant
- Methodology of teaching Yin Yoga: sequencing, instructions, and yoga props
- Yogic Philosophy
- Teaching Practicum
DORMITORY – 3 students
SHARED COTTAGE – 2 students
22 nights / On chosen type of accommodation
3 veggie meals per day (except on days off)
Manual, note book, etc…
From Denpasar Airport to Kelapa Cottage, Amed.
Apply now to reserve your spot for an upcoming training. Please reserve your spot early as they generally sell out 3-4 months in advance. Our staff will contact you within 24 hours after you make your application.