200 hour yoga teacher training in Bali
200 hour yoga teacher training in Bali is an intensive yoga practice for those who are looking at deepening their knowledge about yoga and are interested in knowing more about the history and philosophy of yoga. This course is especially dedicated to people who want to start teaching Yoga and earn a certificate for the same.
200 hour yoga teacher training in Bali (YTTC 200) is a course dedicated to yoga practitioners who want to study yoga in depth, and get certified for teaching yoga.
The course consists of practical classes and workshops (both guided and analytical), as well as various theory classes. The aim of 200 hour yoga teacher training in Bali is to prepare you for teaching yoga with safety and confidence.
At Trimurti Yoga you will study:
- The history of Yoga
- 4 Paths of Yoga: Karma, Bhakti, Raja, Jnana Yoga
- Yogic Science
- Yoga Philosophy
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Body Bio-Mechanics
- Alignment & Adjustments
- Asana Clinic
- Chakras and Energetic body
- Basics of Ayurveda
- Classes in different yoga styles: hatha, vinyasa, ashtanga, yin & restorative yoga, aerial yoga, partner yoga
- Art of teaching yoga
- Communication for Yoga Teachers
- The principles of observation, demonstration and instructions
- Business aspects of teaching yoga and professional development
- Teaching Practicum
At the end of this course you will be able to teach classes according to the chosen style.
200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course Bali consists of 2 modules.
TRADITIONAL HATHA :
Hatha Yoga is the oldest known branch of yoga, and includes not only physical poses (asanas), but also breathing exercises and meditation techniques, so that one can control the body & mind, and keep them in a good health. Hatha Yoga is practiced mostly in a slow and static way, but modern practices of hatha yoga can include a slow flow.
TRIMURTI YOGA SYLLABUS FOR MODULE 1:
- Asana – foundational poses, their benefits and contraindications, daily hatha sessions, including traditional hatha, modern hatha & hatha flow
- Alignment and adjustment techniques
- Cueing and communication for yoga teachers
- Sequencing and the art of creating a safe yoga class
- Pranayama – breathing techniques as per the traditional hatha yoga texts
- Philosophy – Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Ashtanga Yoga (8limbs)
- Yoga Science – Pancha Kosha, Prana, Bandhas, Mudras, traditional sequencing
- Kriyas / cleansing techniques
- Meditation – daily practice and theory
- Anatomy: introduction, skeletal, muscular and respiratory system
- Regular teaching practice and mentoring
VINYASA FLOW YOGA :
Vinyasa flow is one of the most popular modern styles of a yoga practice, and is based on a dynamic and faster pace. Vinyasa comes in variety of forms, from a rigid Ashtanga Primary Series, through classical Vinyasa Krama Yoga, up to modern flows merged with dance, martial arts and fitness. At Trimurti Yoga you will experience a wide spectrum of Vinyasa style, starting from the fundamental Ashtanga, through a therapeutic 5-Elemental flows, up to its creative and very modern forms.
TRIMURTI YOGA SYLLABUS FOR MODULE 2:
- Asana – Ashtanga Vinyasa based yoga poses and classes, daily Vinyasa practice sessions
- Alignment and adjustment techniques
- Sequencing – basic and advanced sequencing techniques
- Cueing – types of cueing and effective cueing strategies for dynamic styles
- Philosophy – Patanjali Yoga Sutras with their contemporary approach
- Yoga Science: basics of Ayurveda and 5 Elements
- Functional Anatomy – asana based anatomy approach, bio-mechanics of the body
- Regular teaching practice & mentoring
Your Daily Schedule
|07.00 AM – 09.00 AM||Practice Session (Hatha/Vinyasa)|
|09.00 AM – 10.00 AM||Breakfast|
|10.00 AM – 11.20 AM||Anatomy|
|11.40 AM – 01.00 PM||Alignment, Adjustments|
|01.00 PM – 02.30 PM||Lunch Break|
|02.40 PM – 04.00 PM||Yoga Education/Philosophy|
|04.10 PM – 05.30 PM||Evening Reflection(asana) / Teaching Practice/Meditation|
DATES & FEES
For all the information regarding the dates, fees & availability please browse the link below.
DATES & AVAILABILITY
|START DATE||FINISH DATE||Status|
|4 AUGUST 2021||26 AUGUST 2021||Apply|
|1 SEPTEMBER 2021||23 SEPTEMBER 2021||Apply|
|28 SEPTEMBER 2021||20 OCTOBER 2021||Apply|
|23 OCTOBER 2021||14 NOVEMBER 2021||Apply|
|17 NOVEMBER 2021||9 DECEMBER 2021||Apply|
|12 DECEMBER 2021||3 JANUARY 2022||Apply|
|6 JANUARY 2022||28 JANUARY 2022||Apply|
|1 FEBRUARY 2022||23 FEBRUARY 2022||Apply|
|26 FEBRUARY 2022||20 MARCH 2022||Apply|
200 hour yoga teacher training course in Bali FAQs
The Trimurti yoga training center is in Ubud, Bali.
Trimurti yoga offers a wide variety of yoga programs like 200 hours TTC, 300 hours TTC, prenatal yoga etc.
Yes, it’s a perfect place for beginners to master the art of yoga and become qualified professionals.
It’s an intensive yoga practice for those who are looking at deepening their knowledge about yoga and are interested in knowing more about the history and philosophy of yoga.
- Kriyas: Theory and practice, benefits and contraindications. Techniques and practical tips: Jala Neti, Sutra Neti, Shankhaprakshalana* (Langhoo Shankhaprakshalana), Vaman Dauti (Kunjal Kriya), Kapalbhati, Trataka – selection
- Bandhas: Lecture & practice: Moola Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Jalandhara Bandha, Maha Bandha
- Pranayama: Lecture & practical training: Prana & Pranic Body, Abdominal/Diaphragmatic Breathing, Thoracic Breathing, Full Yogic Breathing, Alternate Nostril Breathing, Sheetali Pranayama, Sheetkari Pranayama, Bhramari Pranayama, Ujjayi Pranayama, Bhastrika Pranayama, Kapalbhati
- Mudras: Meaning and practice – selection
- Meditation Techniques: Silent Sitting (Vipasana), Dynamic Meditations, Dance Meditations, Kundalini Meditation, Chakra Breathing, Silent Walking in Nature, Silent Day (Individual), Art Meditation – selection
- Mantras and Chanting
200 HOUR YOGA Teacher Training In Bali Packages
!! IN MARCH WE OFFER 100 € DISCOUNT FOR ALL ABOVE TICKETS!!!!
!! EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT 100 € if you apply and pay the booking fee at least 3 months in advance!