Yoga Teacher Training in Bali
Yoga teacher training in Bali is an intensive yoga practice for those who are looking at deepening their knowledge about yoga and are interested in knowing more about the history and philosophy of yoga.
This course is especially dedicated to people who want to start teaching Yoga and earn a certificate for the same.
Maria Lopez, Ecuador, Our ex student speaking about her experience with our 200hour Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Bali.
Sasha, USA, Our ex student speaking about her experience with our 200 hour Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bali.
Alessia from USA sharing her recent yoga teacher experience with us in Bali. She just finished her 200hour Hatha & Vinyasa yoga course.
Students about Yoga Philosophy classes in Yoga Teacher Training Course with Trimurti Yoga
200 hour yoga teacher training in Bali consists of 2 modules
MODULE 1 : TRADITIONAL HATHA
Hatha yoga is said to be the oldest form of yoga and it is considered to be the most physically challenging.
In hatha yoga, students learn how to control their breath and body, through a variety of poses and movements.
This type of yoga is often recommended for people who want to improve their flexibility, strength, and balance.
Origins of Hatha yoga: How did it develop?
Hatha yoga, the oldest form of yoga, is a physical and mental discipline that helps in the development of body and mind. It is said to be originated in India more than 5000 years ago. Hatha yoga consists of eight limbs: asanas (postures), pranayama (breath control), mantra (mantras), dharana (concentration), dhyana (meditation), samadhi (union with God or the Divine) and nirvana (enlightenment).
Benefits of Hatha yoga
What are the benefits of practicing this form of yoga?
Hatha yoga has long been considered one of the most beneficial forms of yoga. Here are some of the benefits that people report after practicing this form of yoga:
- Improved flexibility and range of motion.
- Reduce pain and inflammation in joints, muscles, and tissues.
- Better balance and coordination.
- Increased strength, stamina, and endurance.
TRIMURTI YOGA SYLLABUS MODULE 1 :
- Asana – foundational hatha yoga poses, their benefits and contraindications, daily hatha sessions, including traditional hatha, modern hatha & hatha flow
- Alignment and adjustment techniques
- Cueing and communication for yoga teachers
- Sequencing and the art of creating a safe yoga class
- Pranayama – breathing techniques as per the traditional hatha yoga texts
- Philosophy – Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Ashtanga Yoga (8limbs)
- Yoga Science – Pancha Kosha, Prana, Bandhas, Mudras, traditional sequencing
- Kriyas / cleansing techniques
- Meditation – daily practice and theory
- Anatomy: introduction, skeletal, muscular and respiratory systems, basic bio-mechanics of the body
- Regular teaching practice and mentoring
MODULE 2 : VINYASA FLOW
Vinyasa flow is one of the most popular modern styles of a yoga practice, and is based on a dynamic and faster pace.
Vinyasa comes in variety of forms, from a classical Vinyasa Krama Yoga, through the rigid Ashtanga Primary Series, up to modern flows merged with dance, martial arts and fitness.
At Trimurti Yoga you will experience a wide spectrum of Vinyasa style, starting from the fundamental Ashtanga, through a therapeutic 5-Elemental flows, up to its creative and very modern forms.
Origins of vinyasa yoga
The roots of vinyasa can be traced to ancient India.
The practice of breath work and sun salutations was first taught to the masses by Indian yogis over 2,000 years ago.
They called the practice “vinyasa”- a word that means “flow” or “dance”.
Vinyasa is based on three key principles:
1) Moving your body in a flow from one pose to the next;
2) Using the breath as your guide;
3) Keeping your focus on your breath and sensations in your body.
Today, vinyasa remains one of the most popular forms of yoga worldwide.
Benefits of vinyasa yoga
vinyasa yoga is a type of meditation that can be used to improve one’s health. vinyasa yoga has multiple benefits, including reducing stress, improving heart health, and promoting calmness and peace. Additionally, vinyasa yoga can help improve flexibility and balance.
TRIMURTI YOGA SYLLABUS MODULE 2 :
- Asana – Ashtanga and Vinyasa Krama Yoga based poses and classes, daily Vinyasa practice sessions
- Alignment and Adjustment techniques
- Sequencing – basic and advanced sequencing techniques
- Cueing – types of cueing and effective cueing strategies for dynamic styles
- Philosophy – Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras with the contemporary approach
- Yoga Science: basics of Ayurveda and 5 Elements
- Functional Anatomy – asana based anatomy approach, bio-mechanics of the body, nervous system
- Regular teaching practice & mentoring
200hr HATHA & VINYASA
6:30-9:00 | Sadhana & Morning Practice
9:00-10:00 | Breakfast
10:00-11:30 | Yoga philosophy & Education
11:45-1:00 | Posture Lab
1:00-2:30 | Lunch
2:30-4:00 | Anatomy
4:15-5:45 | Evening Reflection (Yin, Kundalini…)
6:00-7:00 | Meditation
DORMITORY – 3 students
SHARED COTTAGE – 2 students
22 nights / On chosen type of accommodation
3 veggie meals per day (except on days off)
Manual, note book, etc…
From Denpasar Airport to Kelapa Cottage, Amed.
Apply now to reserve your spot for an upcoming training. Please reserve your spot early as they generally sell out 3-4 months in advance. Our staff will contact you within 24 hours after you make your application.